What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CP'ers in Michigan

How many people on TF are from Michigan? Just wondering if there are enough to maybe try and plan something local for next year. I know that there are meetings in other states that are close, but they are still a bit of a drive for me.

I'm in Michigan but I don't know about anything local or anything.

Fellow Michigander here envious of other states with clubs or the such to meet, talk nerdy, swap plants, etc. about carnivorous plants.

I am with you there. I was thinking, if there is enough interest, of starting some kind of group here in Michigan. Just a thought though. Might be cool to plan a get together once or twice a year.

I am with you there. I was thinking, if there is enough interest, of starting some kind of group here in Michigan. Just a thought though. Might be cool to plan a get together once or twice a year.

Here Here!!!! :bigthumpup: I agree we need to get something going for us Michiganders. A small get together would be awsome, share info, talk about ANYTHING, CPs too..:-D Bring plants to show and or learn about, learn how to correctly pack and ship plants, have a cookout, maybe do alittle seed giveaway contest or something.. Trade plants ect. ect.... Talk about conservation and how we as Michigan folks can help save wild CPs and there habitat...

Come on all you michigan CPers post up!!!!!:-D :D

Back