What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home, and back to nonsense.

MrFlyTrap2

OMG h8 pings
Yet again... flower beds are not ash trays....

Ugggh...

Well here's the pictures of the great flower bed fire of 2008.

Look! No bolts, melted to the wood.

Just remember, only you can prevent smokers.

Time for another vacation! lol
Nate

I hate that kind of thing. The mother of an ex-neighbor almost torched his house doing the same thing. He and his wife wanted to go out with friends a few nights before moving out of state and his mother volunteered to spend the night and watch their new baby. She was putting out cigarettes in a wooden planter on the back wall of the house and one didn't go out. I smelled the smoke from across the street after midnight and, when I couldn't figure out which house it was coming from, I called the fire department. They found it by shining a spotlight in the air and put it out. Everything turned out OK, other than for some charred wood and melted siding, but she could have easily killed the baby and herself because of her **** cigarettes. I'm pretty tolerant of smokers when I'm somewhere else, but no one's allowed to smoke anywhere near my house.

You need cameras dude.

He feed your vft a cigarette bud again?

wtf omg i would have totally chucked a squirrel at him lol

Wow! Any idea who did it?
I smoke cigs when I'm at work but I'm conscientious of where my butts go - usually my pocket. If someone did that at work (with all the plants & gardens we've got landscaped in) there suerly wouldn't be anymore smoking on the grounds.

I can't believe how STUPID some people can be! That could have been a disaster. I'm glad nobody got hurt. Is this your house? Or do you live in an apartment/duplex?

Back