What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

vegans beware.............

• Thread starter rattler
  • Start date
IMG_0417.jpg

Lovin' your new smoker? :)

can yah tell? also have a 4 pound roast thats finishing up in the oven that smoked all morning....the roast above is actually a prime rib thats for tomorrow night, but im helping a buddy with a carpet job alday so i have to smoke it today.....

the thing to the left is 2 parts lean hamburger, 1 part Italian sausage......inside is pepperjack cheese, mushrooms and boudain sausage
IMG_0415.jpg

Vegans beware, if you're on this forum. Most likely. Your plants eat meat!

Those mushrooms look like they are to die for! Gonna have any leftovers?

xvart.

how about a recipe? :-O

OMG Rattler!!! Your making me drool! Those look damn good!! Looks like your cooking a feast there!! You should be ashamed of yourself! Making single men like me who are full time students and no time to cook like that drool!

Thanks for sharing Rattler! You look like an awesome cook!

I'm not bad myself!

recipe? mix togeather bout 1 part Italian sausage with two parts hamburger.....put it in a 1 gal ziplock and flatten it out, place in the freezer for a half hour to firm it up......saute' fresh mushrooms and some boudain sausage(its a cajun sausage)....pull the ziplock out of the freezer....cut it open.....place cheese on it, place the shroom sausage mix on.....roll it up carefullyplace it in some saran wrap and rol it to help seal the ends and the seem....let it sit for awhile than cook or smoke or whatever........

xvart prolly be a few leftovers......but im feeding 4 adults and prolly a couple of kids.....

when you finally clear a corner of that thing, try stuffed peppers on there. Holy crap. I'm not a huge fan of cooked veggies but those-especially a stuffed jalapeno or something from the garden out back-is just too good.

Didn't think it'd be long before this thread popped up ^^. That looks like quite a feast!

I know where I;m going to dinner tonight!!! LMAO I wish!

dang it....torrential down poor.....finishing stuff up in the oven......least they smoked for about 4 hours.....much more wouldnt have made much difference anyways.....

Here's all purpose food for your smoker. It's vegan and, to satisfy the carnivores, it has a face. Finally, a food for everyone.

tofu-robot-1.gif

Making single men like me who are full time students and no time to cook like that drool!

It's very possible, I know, I do it. You just have to blow all your money on ingredients and spices, which I consider an excellent purchase!

Back