What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

turmeric help acne?

Can turmeric help acne? I had a bad boil on my leg that I popped! :poke:

And I figured theirs got to be a better way, went online looked around and it seems like it might help allot, and i dont wanna wait a month and have dry funky skin while I wait for my acne to go away.. could a turmeric paste, with some honey (anti bacterial) I read online that it can help with acne as well never bothered trying, and neem oil help fight acne.

Any others so I can just feel like a mad scientist?

I don't know if it has acne curing abilities, but it sure makes chicken curry taste yummy!
I also read an article over a study that it could over time reduce your risk for alzheimers disease.

Maybe turmeric works by turning people orange and then no one notices the acne anymore.

tumeric? never really heard of it when getting rid of acne. However I had bad acne. I had for about 3 years....ugg I hate puberty.......but yeah the only thing that got rid of my acne was washing my face like 5 times a day.......it worked....but it was a lot of work to do lolz

Back