What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what would you wish for?

I wish that my eyes were perfect and that I never would have to wear glasses or contacts ever.

-Ben

Theres 3 things i would wish for but the most important one of all is for my daughters MRI's to come back clear showing no more brain tumor. Only god has given us this much time with her and we can only hope and pray for the rest of her life to stay as normal as possible.

I wish that people wouldn't be so dumb.

To be able to go anywhere anytime as much as I want instantly :)
Thats a good one that or something that involves a "super hero" role almost I dunno.
Both would be fun and interesting.

I wish that my eyes were perfect and that I never would have to wear glasses or contacts ever.

-Ben

If you wanted anything,anything within the rules that is :D
Whats weird is I managed to be legally blind and actually function for 13 years it's just weird,well I'm normal now though :jester:

To find a magical substance that can transform my mental images/hallucinations into physical form. Not just dead clay but living clay that could spring things to life as soon as I think of them without having to work it by hand. I'd leave the rest of you all to battle these monstrosities, I just like making them . :)

If that's not possible, then a program to plug into my brain where my thoughts can be typed out without having to move my hands or think on the act of writing. How much is lost not wanting to physically type - especially in certain states which are most conductive to writing. I'm waiting on the new Microsoft Mind-Link software!

I'd have to go the selfish route here. 5 years ago I would probably want to do something that would benefit others but since then I would bring someone back that was taken too early. She was the kind of person that did impact others positively so it'd be a sort of 2 for 1 wish.

I'd wish for world peace where i could run the largest canivorous plants plantation and give everyone who wanted one a S. 'leah wilkerson' Adrian Slack or any othere limited supply saracenia without being eaten alive by mosquitoes

I would wish for the ability to travel anywhere in the universe without worrying about the environment.

-Ben
NERD!
(jk, I wear glasses too)

I'd probably wish for some kind of superpower. Or maybe an Iron Man suit.

I wish i had somebody to answer all my questions! You can do everything you want if you have the right information!

Theres 3 things i would wish for but the most important one of all is for my daughters MRI's to come back clear showing no more brain tumor. Only god has given us this much time with her and we can only hope and pray for the rest of her life to stay as normal as possible.

Sorry to that:(

JB, you would have 1 plant though. (for sale or for the lab)

No Ant I wished for the business and that in itself is one thing. I would not have to wish for every plant with in the business. That would be wishing for a collection of plants. A business has a lot more entailed in it. So that is still technically one wish. The wish for a booming nursery, since the plant within the nursery would be continuously rotating.

The rule said your wish can only create 1 living thing any way you put it.

But he didn't wish for plants to sell... Just for a good business. He would have to supply the plants himself.

Immortality. A lot of people think that being immortal would get old, but not me!

If its possible though, I'd just wish to be a God and get all the good stuff that comes along with it, immortality included.

jeremy, i thought you put immorality! haha i was completely confused!

Being a god would be pretty cool. Any god really. Maybe thats what i would wish for instead! :)

Back