What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ortho orthenex

Will it work for my Sarracenia and Dionaea? im finding small Aphid nymphs....and i want to get rid of the issue now, some of my sarra pitchers are starting to grow deformed due to them...i want them gone, and i want to know the best way.

Will it work for my Sarracenia and Dionaea? im finding small Aphid nymphs....and i want to get rid of the issue now, some of my sarra pitchers are starting to grow deformed due to them...i want them gone, and i want to know the best way.

Viva Orthenex, the scourage of the invertebrates, control de insectos y enfermedades! The spray works great and I haven't had a problem since my last treatment -- four months ago. I would add a joke about dessert topping but that wouldn't be wise . . .

I used Ortho Orthenex on my Dionaea last week and it seems to be working fine with no ill affect on my plants. Make sure to spray your plants and then rotate them and spray again, making sure to spray under the leafs of the Dionaea.

Hope this help.

Giovanni

Haven't used it on Dionaea, but works great on Sarracenia to kill them stupid mealy bugs.

Back