What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rain is good....

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
I'm sure everybody in the northern tier of States has been getting several days of intermittent rain, recently. But yesterday I had enough to fill up (4) gallon jugs and I have a lot left over. We've got at least a full week to start August, so....

Yeah its been raining on and off the last 4 days. My RO unit hasnt been working so its been great having all this rain.

It's been raining here (Central FL) every day for 2 months now. Not all day long of course, but every day. Come 4pm, you can count on it raining and sometimes quite hard too. I'm also filling up lots of containers with rain water for my plants :) Our sprinkler system doesn't work right now anyway, so the rain is the only thing keeping our lawn alive :)

Yes, the rain is great! The water from my R.O. unit measures .19 ppm, while rain water measures .10 ppm.

It's been raining here (Central FL) every day for 2 months now. Not all day long of course, but every day. Come 4pm, you can count on it raining and sometimes quite hard too.

That's normal in florida. It's the sunshine state but it rains everyday.

Yes, rain is good.........send it this way!

seriously, we havent had rain in probably 8 months. and no good rain in ~ a year! send it to CA!

Back