What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FYI, Auction winners for Flytraplady5

flytraplady5

Hort. School dropout X 2
One of our dogs had to be put down on Friday, had the burial yesterday. She (Fudgie ) was like our child, she was born on top of our king size bed 12 years ago.,June.7th. I didn't think i would ever feel such sorrow over an animal.
I was raised to be tough tomboy on a farm. guess that old tough kid is gone and this older lady is a wee bit of a softie.
I am slowly but surely making good on my auction items.Thank you all for your extreme patience.
LMO

I'm SO sorry to hear about your dog. I know how bad that is...

:hug:

Lois I'm so very, very sorry to hear of your loss. I feel your pain dear. Remember the love. It's how I have coped with these things myself.

Lois,

I'm sorry about the loss of your dog. I know how hard the loss of a pet is; it's like losing a family member. I'm sending lots of good vibes your way.

Will

Hey there you 3 thanx for your symphonies. i mean sympathyies.
I was at the dump recycle toown the other day and bought 5 stepping stones $1.00 each didn't know what i would do with them til i got home. they work perfect to walk thru my rose garden to fudgie's resting place. cause in thew iwnter time my soil turns to msuh out here.
My sweetie is vey happy with the stepping stones also.

Back