What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It never stops,Now I'm almsot for sure going to Hawaii Permenately

• Thread starter jm82792
  • Start date
It never stops,I'm moving to Hawaii again!

I've gone through a pickin roller coaster :D From Hawaii(5 moves in Hawaii) to Oregon From Oregon to Hawaii
from Oregon and most likely Hawaii. My dad doesn't have work in Oregon(not for a year)
so he has alot of work there and we're going to most likely rent the(our oregon house thats for sale)
house. So I am going to have lots of crap happen,first we'll be staying at a friend's vacant house
then a garage on 5 acres of property while we build the house. I have 4 siblings and a newborn
this is going to be a rollercoaster from hell :jester:
So I need to get my hobbies in order(getting rid of stuff/pack stuf/whatver) when this is set
into stone(need a extreamly radical change to change the hawaii move).
Sorry I had to talk about this :crazy: :poke:

Wow, man, moves are always painful for me. :( Being in a military family, I've moved several times since I was a child, eight that I can remember. I've learned not to get too attatched to anything, but now I know I'll be here in New Mexico for the next three years, at least. So now I can actually grow CPs without worrying about what to do with them before the next move!

So is this move probably going to happen?

Oh wow, that's going to be some rollercoaster... I hope everything will work out fine.

I know it's frustrating being bounced around. The one thing in your favor is that both are known variable to you. Perhaps you can resume some friendships?

Not really friends my age but I know alot of local adults and
a few kids younger than me. In Oregon in my opinion isn't as
good socially as Hawaii. I want to move there it's not like it's against
my will or anything. But this will be kinda interesting on how this move
is going to happen. I'm going to go Hilo community college then Hilo
University so it's cool since I'll be much closer to education than here.
I think this move is going to be for the better since I'll get a better education,
be in "my" element (sorta) and so on..
The moving hasn't effected me too much since I'm home schooled
and don't have much of a life :jester:

hey maybe you can grow nepenthes outdoors! And fridge the temperate plants.

Good luck. I moved around a lot before I came to CT at 29, but I've been in the same town here for nearly 18 years. It amazes me because I lived in 6 towns in 4 states during my first 18 years. My wife moved around a lot too and neither of us liked all the moving, so we've stayed in place and our daughter has lived in the same house for 15 years so far.

I'm not going to bother with temperate plants :)

Back