What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

think im gonna have to buy a couple new freezers......

• Thread starter rattler
  • Start date
the draw results are in for special hunting permits......the wife and i each got a speed goat tag to go with our deer tags.....the oldest girl, who will be hunting for the first time this year, pulled a special youth cow elk permit......plus she has a deer tag aswell.....we also have a couple mule deer doe tags but if we get an elk those will likely go unused.....course now ive got to figure out how to get Kate out hunting jugling her sports and the wife and i each working two jobs most weeks......this could be interesting :0o:

My freezer is only about half full. I'll rent out some space to you.

Those tags won't take much freezer space. In fact, you can stick them to the outside of the freezer with magnets and not need any space inside at all.

true Bruce but tag soup dont taste near as good as elk backstrap roasts.....course for what im going to pay in gas to get Kate a shot at an elk i could prolly eat prime rib every weekend for a year :-O

Speed goat?

you're talking about shooting animals?

Yes, Animals, Big healthy meaty juicy animals. That taste better than any steak you can buy from the store or at a restaurant.

Man I could go for some moose right now.

all these cruel people...

speed goat = pronghorn antelope

you're talking about shooting animals?

actually only difference in principle between a deer and a beef roast i buy at the store is the deer is butchered in my kitchen and the beef is butchered somewhere else.....if you eat meat dont beotch at me cause you refuse to kill the animal yourself....either way an animal has to die....

Yes, Animals, Big healthy meaty juicy animals. That taste better than any steak you can buy from the store or at a restaurant.

actually ill take a prime rib from a locally raised beef over most any other meat.....however elk is darn fine eats, especially the back strap, tenderloins and ribs.....i do like deer and antelope....especially the roasts from the hind quarters, butterfly steaks from the backstraps(the girls eat these as fast as i can fry them up) and the tenderloins......mincemeat pie from them is also really good and more flavorful than most beef mincemeat

Didn't you just get a smoker? Sounds like you'll have lots of jerky pretty soon.

Back