What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joseph from the bog

This is a ridiculously awesome song/video about a bog monster named Joseph who is eating people and terrorizing the town. The singer is singing about how he's going to catch Jozin.

Easily one of the catchiest songs ever written. It's in Czech though, but trust me, it's hilarious anyway
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV2NpPqIHnw

Does anyone know the name of that bronze cup instrument? I NEED one.

I have some feelers out for ya...we'll track it down somehow. I do believe that you'd need to master the eyebrow movements and teeth gritting to play it properly. In this one, it is just a kazoo mounted on a harmonica holder (I think).

I like how the one dude stands still singing and the other is some kind of Uncle Jesse from the original Dukes of Hazzard having a caffeinated seizure of some sort.

Note that 2 min into this other version, the funky dancing guy is get so down wit his bad self that he dances his shoe right off of his foot!

That is a mighty catchy song, I must admit~!

so far, I'm not having much luck with my "feelers". My friend in Budapest had no idea and since she's the only person I know in that section of the world, my hopes are waning.

One person responded "you owe me 2:33 of my life back" while another responded "Dude, you need a hobby. Really."

I'm losing hope on any of my contacts coming through for me.

Oops...I made reference to a different version but forgot the link...edited in my first post-worth it (almost) for the dancing guy's shoe flying off

oh Dear GOD...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9oZxF3X8Cs&feature=related

that does it-I need to walk away from this song before this gets further out of hand

Hahahahah. Too bad man...I don't know if thats an instrument or if he's just making that noise with his mouth into a cup.

I thought I'd forward it to one of my Slovak cousins for a translation, since she grew up with Czech-language TV, but, by the time I got to the end, I decided it wouldn't be fair to her. I didn't mind losing the 2:33, but I wouldn't have been so accepting if I had to pay by the minute for that 2:33 like she will. Maybe we'd all be better off if we had to.

I've lost probably a half an hour to it so far.

Wish you guys would get a life and posting this c..p! Every time you do, I lose an hour watching it and following the links. Wait! Never mind. I just realized I need to get a life.....

Back