What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the evolutionary advantage of religion

ALL HAIL THE GREAT AND POWERFUL OZ......er....ah....PYRO! :hail: :hail: :hail: :D

in my defence i had just spent the day laying bout 75 yards of carpet in an apartment with no AC and it was 90 some degrees out.......brain cells were a bit broiled.......

ALL HAIL THE GREAT AND POWERFUL OZ......er....ah....PYRO! :hail: :hail: :hail: :D

Yes, yes. ALL MUST BOW BEFORE ME :-))

in my defence i had just spent the day laying bout 75 yards of carpet in an apartment with no AC and it was 90 some degrees out.......brain cells were a bit broiled.......

No excuses!! I must now smite you... An eternity in an apartment laying carpet with no A/C. And the only CPs you are allowed are Helies... :p

Just noticed this had went off topic enough into brewing; wish I would have seen it more quickly!!!

Since there is a nice discussion going on about brewing and yeast and microbes, I went ahead and split the topics. That discussion can now be found here.

xvart.

Obviously that was more interesting than this.

see and i was just thinking that the thread evolved :D

... into the religion of homebrewing.

Back