What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time to solve this...

• Thread starter Adam
  • Start date

Adam

Sarracenia Collector
Lets try to help caylee anthonyget back home( if shes alive, im pretty sure the mom killed her) but lets try to solve this. Remember casey said caylee is near. This may be most important right now. Lets try to solve it.

I live in Orlando, how do you think we are going to do this?

Just if we vent our ideas, we may be able to come up with something

You did vent your ideas - mom killed her...case solved. Sorry to be sarcastic, but if the entire Orlando Police Department and the Orange County Sherrif's Department can't solve it or find the kid, I think we're a bit out of our league. Unless I am the only one on here untrained in forensic investigation.
maneatingmoo: Be glad you're not here, it is on the news 24/7, and takes up a good bit of the Orlando Sentinel daily.

It's a very sad and strange case. I am convinced Caylee is dead. Maybe Casey Anthony didn't do it on purpose. Maybe she left her in the car and forgot about her (while she was partying) and the girl died, then the mom panicked and did something with her body. I think the grandmother knows what happened and before long Casey Anthony will crack and finally tell the truth. It's Caylee's 3rd Birthday today :( Happy Birthday! This is so sad. Everywhere I go I see posters of her. What a gorgeous little girl.

National media picking up this case is generally not a bad thing. However, while this case has the spotlight for now and while people discuss, let us all keep in mind that there are many, many more cases of missing children all over the US all the time.

Every time I see the media focus in on a case like this, I always ask myself "Why this one if there are so many others that deserve equal attention?"

It's Caylee's 3rd Birthday today :( Happy Birthday! This is so sad.

Hppay Birthday :(. That is very sad, something serious happening to a little girl of that age.

Edit: I actually have not heard of this case, and I live in Mid-Florida. I generally don't watch the news, but I do remember seeing something like that about two weeks ago.

Yeah, i have a feeling the body is stashed somewhere, and thats what to solve

Every time I see the media focus in on a case like this, I always ask myself "Why this one if there are so many others that deserve equal attention?"

Jeff and I just discussed this a couple days ago. There are so many children out there that are missing and they don't get any air time. Look at Madeleine Mccann and how much air time she got (I know she didn't go missing from the US). Isn't it interesting that most, if not all, of the children that go missing and get the most air time are white. That's a shame.

Isn't it interesting that most, if not all, of the children that go missing and get the most air time are white. That's a shame.
Uhh...what? How is that a shame? Most of the kids that go missing just happen to be white, so naturally, more white kids will get air time. It's called law of probability. I'm sick of white people acting like they need to be ashamed for being white, or that they need to apologize for it. It's disgusting. No one had any choice in what race they are, so whatever you are, embrace it and be proud of it.

Uhh...what? How is that a shame? Most of the kids that go missing just happen to be white, so naturally, more white kids will get air time. It's called law of probability. I'm sick of white people acting like they need to be ashamed for being white, or that they need to apologize for it. It's disgusting. No one had any choice in what race they are, so whatever you are, embrace it and be proud of it.

I was just pointing out that white kids get way more air time than lets say black children do...it's the truth! Example: List one black child that's made the news for being kidnapped/missing who's name you can remember. I am certainly not ashamed of being white, so don't put words in my mouth.

I don't remember the names of any kids that have been kidnapped, regardless of their race. Not only do I not watch TV, but a kidnapped kid isn't really high on my list of priorities, and by "not high" I mean not on it at all. I do remember that one black girl from a year or so ago though that was being held in a basement, and she escaped and went home. She did get a fair deal of coverage.
Of course white children get more airtime. Blacks only make up 12% of the population, so law of probability dictates much, much less of them will get kidnapped, which surprise surprise, is the case.

Ah here she is....In TIME magazine:
http://www.time.com/time/pow/article/0,8599,331695,00.html

Investigators confirmed that Caylee Anthony is dead and it was her dead body in the trunk of the mom's car. They are now looking for a body :( This is so very sad. Why won't she talk!?!?

Last edited by a moderator:
When i lived in Jacksonville, Floria, it was mostly african-american children who were kidnapped, because like PK said, its the law of probability, African-Americans made up the majority of Northern and Western Duval County (Jacksonville), where most of the kidnappings happened. It has nothing to do with racism.

Back