What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fostering a Greyhound....hopefully!

I could never foster a dog. I'd fall in love with it and never give it up. And then I'd end up with 50 dogs.

Actually, I took in a rescue dog once with the intention of keeping him but...that didn't work out in a big way. I cried and cried and cried when I had to give him up but he needed "rehab" to be a good pet. Poor guy...not his fault the way his life had been. To this day I think about him and wonder if he ever got a good home. He was a good dog but totally out of control.

Dancer looks as sweet as can be. Good luck tomorrow...I know it will be awesome getting her. :D

Today's the day! I'm so excited! Dancer should be here around 3:45 :)

I hope you'll have a nice time fostering her! :D

Well did she come yet?

Your Time

She is already taking your time away from us. What about our needs ;)

Haha, you guys are cute :p

Everything is going great! Taylee and Dancer get along so well, and Dancer acts like she's been living here for months! YAY!

The lady who brought Dancer to us called yesterday and told us that someone is already interested in her! This family has a senior male Greyhound and they're looking for a senior female. The Greyhound Rescue already checked out their home yesterday and everything looks great, so if they like Dancer, then she already has a home! If it works out, then this was probably the shortest foster in the world! I'm not sure how to feel about it now. We've only had Dancer for a day and a half.

Here are a couple pics of Dancer. Taylee doesn't seem to be in the posing mood, lol.

PENTAX1110.jpg

PENTAX1104.jpg

Awww, she's so adorable :3. I'm glad to see she'll have a home now.

Well, Dancer went to her new home today. The family loved her! I can't believe we only had her for 48 hours!

Well, you did the right thing :)

Back