What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Armageddon!

i'm scared of clicking these links after i clicked on a screamer before.

nothing scary just...well, a bit R rated.

I can't click on it either...I'm at work. How R rated?? Not supposed to post any links like that here. Family site an' all...

Maybe another mod can check to see if it fall in or out of our guidelines.

I would have to say its inappropriate for here. Anything "rated R" would come to most peoples mind to be inappropriate on a family site.

lol. Where and when is that from? It sounds pretty old.

Oh nothing much. It just involves a paper towel tube, gerbil and some matches. Oh and a few fireworks too. LOL

The clip is just your typical homophobic "comedy". So I suppose in that sense, I guess it is "family friendly" since the auto censor won't pick up fag but you can't say it on TV unless you are one. I often wonder how much time in a day the homophobes spend thinking about what gays might be doing in their bedrooms, it must occupy a lot of their time since they're so concerned about it ....

A joke I like better is:

Sometimes you run into someone who says: "It's OK for me to say fag because my brother is one." I always like to tell them "Yeah, well I can say fag because I'm full of hate."

-Eugene Mirman

wow...how exactly did one come up with "homophobic" after hearing that?

I thought that the comedy came from the stuffy sounding announcer being caught off guard reading something that was so far out of his little world of experiences and losing it on the air.

But whatever. Read into it what you will.

wow...how exactly did one come up with "homophobic" after hearing that?

I thought that the comedy came from the stuffy sounding announcer being caught off guard reading something that was so far out of his little world of experiences and losing it on the air.

But whatever. Read into it what you will.

Exactly what I was thinking.
People need to stop being so quick to accuse anyone who talks anything short of love for homosexuals as "homophobic." That term is very overly used and exaggerated.
The reporter in the sound clip said nothing negative about homosexuals. He was simply reporting something that (apparently) actually happened.
So please, lets not ruin a harmless laugh.

Back