What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bigfoot Found!

• Thread starter Jayson16
  • Start date
Oh, I've heard of this today. I say they should let them take samples of...supposedly bigfoot. I'm not sure if I want to say that it exist or not, but I think it does.

I saw that today too. It would be cool if it was cos I'm interested in that mythological/crypto-zoological subjects but the guy that led the two guys to the bigfoot was reportedly on the news for a sasquatch hoax years ago so I won't hold my breath. :-(

If it's real then why don't they show the body. They would have submitted DNA samples to prove what it was. I'm not convinced. I'll wait to hear from the scientists that examined the body.

this IS northern georgia. it could just be their second cousin. :woot:

Haha!!!
I don't know if its real or not - but if it is I think they should just let well enough alone and let the sceintists get on with more important things like developing cures for cancer and so on.. :)
Poor bigfoots! They're gonna get tracked down now! :)

I watched the CNN feed live feed of this conference today. It was painful to watch. Rather than answer questions about proof, he just threw insults at the press members for even daring to question the validity. And at the end, for his 'proof', he presented a couple pictures, from the podium and held in his hand so the cameras had to zoom in, of a 'bigfoot' walking in a forest (the one shown in the link). The press then asks if they get those pictures. He said yes, pass it around. If you want the picture, you have to go to his website and pay. What an utter disgrace. I bet those press members were pissed to have wasted so much time and travel for such a joke.

This whole media frenzy reminds me of that Roswell "alien dissection" that was circulating around a few years back. The footage of the autopsy was in suitably grainy black and white, some handheld, and supposedly from the late 1940s; but strangely enough, it included a modern push-button phone in the operating theatre visible throughout the whole film . . .

The pictures I saw of "bigfoot' simply looked like a collapsed low-rent gorilla suit in a freezer . . .

The pictures I saw of "bigfoot' simply looked like a collapsed low-rent gorilla suit in a freezer . . .

ha! I also thought it looked kinda like a deflated Harry and the Hendersons costume!

Fox 29 Twin Cities showed that Alien Autopsy a million times. I'd finally forgotten about that.

C'mon guys, anyone who knows ANYTHING about mythological creatures knows that they didn't find bigfoot. This is obviously a yetti...

On a serious note,

I don't really know what to think. It sounds a little bit suspicious, but one of these guys is a cop after all, and I think that gives us a worthy reason to believe this is true
Fake or not, this is bound to go down in "bigfoot" history.

The Chupacabra made another appearance in Texas too.

<iframe src="http://www.cnn.com/video/savp/evp/?loc=dom&vid=/video/us/2008/08/12/pkg.tx.chupucabra.kens" height="393" width="406" allowtransparency="true" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

The Chupacabra made another appearance in Texas too.

<iframe src="http://www.cnn.com/video/savp/evp/?loc=dom&vid=/video/us/2008/08/12/pkg.tx.chupucabra.kens" height="393" width="406" allowtransparency="true" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

C'mon, let's all be adults. We all know the "goat sucker" is real. There's really no doubt. I predict next week will be leprechauns and 19th century fairies preserved in formalin . . .

Hell yes! I saw a mermaid corpse at the Ripley's Museum in SF.

It's a cheap gimick to make money off a gorilla suit, just like, oh, all the other Bigfoot claims.

Even assuming that such a creature could/does exist, consider the tiny fragments of habitat it would have left, and the resulting tiny populations. If there are giant ape-men wandering around, by now they're so inbred they've got webbed feet and an instinctual knowledge of the banjo.

Mokele

Hell yes! I saw a mermaid corpse at the Ripley's Museum in SF.

Yeah, they were once so common that there was actually a term for them out of Antwerp (Anvers) -- jeune d'Anvers "Jenny Hanivers" -- those odd carnival combinations of different animals, obviously faked, like the "Fijian Mermaid" and many others.

It's a riot. Times really haven't changed. Only the internet has become the sideshow . . .

If this had any credibility, they wouldn't have handed the body over to a big foot bounty hunter... they would have handed it over to credible scientists that would have proceeded to prove it is a hoax. They're just milking it.

Back