What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How much for this kneeboard?

Trapper7

Loves VFT's!
I have an OBrien kneeboard that I want to sell. I've never used it, Jeff got it over a year ago for free from his ex boss because she was just going to toss it out. It's been used but it's in great condition (like new). I went online and looked at OBrien kneeboards and they go from $75-$250. What's a reasonable price to ask for this one I have?

Here are two pics.

Front

PENTAX1158.jpg

Back

PENTAX1160.jpg

I would say 50-65 is fair.

I would say $20 is fair, including shipping, and my address is ...

LOL.

Ant, I was thinking no less than $50.

Anybody else have any thoughts on this?

Not so sure about the price, but that thing looks like fun. You could look around on ebay or something for what prices people sell those for and compare?

I'll give you triple what you paid for it as long as you pay for the shipping.

That's a 300% profit. I believe that's a good deal.

Anybody have any serious thoughts about it? I would like to put it in the paper tomorrow.

I looked on ebay (thanks for the idea maneatingmoo) and most of them are new. There is one on there that's used for $20, but it looks quite a bit smaller than mine.

You guys think $50 is ok?

Well since you don't want to take my offer, which was a great offer I thought, instead of $50 toy should put $50 OBO <--- that means "Or Best Offer" incase you didn't know. If somebody offers you $35 you can say sorry but I've already have been offered $40. If they want it they will offer more. If they decline, you can always call them back and say the other person backed out and you can take the $35 offer.

I just want to say that 3 times what you paid is a great offer and you won't even have to take the ad out in the paper. Last chance.

Thanks, Mark. That's good advice, and yes I know what OBO stands for :)

What do you want it so bad for? Kneeboarding with your gator friends?

I've never heard of kneeboarding. :scratch:

There is also Craig's list which is FREE and local.

Thanks PAK. I actually never heard of it before either, until we got the board. I put it in the local paper and it's free there too :) I was thinking of putting it on Craig's list too though.

Craig's list is VERY popular these days. I have friends I told about CL and now they are addicted to it...looking for good deals. So a lot of people "stalk" the listings every day for new stuff.

What do you want it so bad for? Kneeboarding with your gator friends?

No the the Kneeboard will be for my cameraman Xvart. I'm thinking of taking up gator surfing.

Last edited:
I will be off work Friday, Saturday and Sunday. You pick the day. Get here and I'll show you the place.

Back