What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get Ready For The Sixth Annual Necps Show!!

John's (the president) Ephipeata

Ephipy.jpg

Black Jungle's Hamata

hamatainterm.jpg

John's Hamata

hamatapitchers.jpg

Jeff's Hamata

hamataplant.jpg

Dave S.'s Heli Ionassi

ionassi.jpg

Joel's Adelae

joelsadelae.jpg

I think this might be Schloaty's Sarr, and I forget what type it is... but anyway, checkit

leuc.jpg

Dave S.'s Mac

mac.jpg

I forget what type of Nep and whose it is...

marcf.jpg

This one too (I think they're both John's)

maxhyb.jpg

Ever wonder what a Mulensis x Lowii upper looks like?
Dave s.'s

mlnsxlw.jpg

that ugliest pot winner earned it well... I've never seen a more disgusting pink stereotype of american teenage girls... hey quogue, we posted at the exact same time! I guess you were abit before me though.

A combo pot of Ventricosa x Trusmardiensis and Eymae x (Stenophylla x Lowii) I brought

mynepcombo.jpg

Jeff's Big, Bad pot o' Flytraps

potovfts.jpg

Black Jungle's Predator

pred.jpg

A Sarr explosion by... I forget

sarrexplosion.jpg

Schloaty's winning Sarr

schloatyssarr.jpg

and his Schnell's Ghost

schnells.jpg

I think this Cobra was Frank's

someothercobra.jpg

The President's Spectabilis x Veitchii

spctxvtch.jpg

And to wrap it all up, some shots of Joel's cool metal Sarr he sculpted:

metalsarr.jpg

metalsarrflower.jpg

metalsarrpitcher.jpg

And his Metal Nep sculpture hangin from the rafters

metalnep.jpg

And finally, a few of the things I brought that were mostly destined for the NECPS Members Silent Auction:

goodies.jpg

Hope to see more of you Terraformers at next years show which will be bigger & better!

I can't wait until I can drive, then finally I can join NECPS and be able to take part in it. Until then I am sticking to NASC.

...My head almost exploded from all the great photos :O. *Ish speechless*

great pictures!! (and wow, some of my plants were deemed worthy of the internet! hehe) This was yet another incredible show. Every year it just keeps getting bigger and better. I always learn so much!

I hope more people are able to come to the show sometime in the future. We will have it every year, in Providence, the last weekend in September. It is always FUN and always AMAZING! Come meet us sometime! :)

Back