What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

xbox live

theyellowdart

sea bear returns!
Hey everyone.
I was just wondering if anyone here plays on xbox live, specifically Call of Duty 4 or Ace Combat 6. I pretty much just got it and I'm already addicted.
I thought it would be cool to play with some of the people on here. My user name is dartmti.
See ya around

Matt

Yeah im on it sum, I know SirKristoff is on and sumone else I think.

Hellz yeah, Ace Combat is where its at!!! hook me up at UEG PANDA

Forgot, my bros is mangyturkeysub...is Ace Combat good? I only play on COD4

Seeya there Kris.
Yeah, Ace Combat is a great game. It's definately worth getting.

I play CoD 4 all the time. LOVE IT!! My tag is 'Bluemanor'. Add me and I'll make sure to go easy on you ... or not ;)

Ah crap - most of you are east coast. Huge lag being that I'm out west. And that's where I miss PC gaming - dedicated servers for the win! None of this peer-to-peer crap, and to add insult to injury you have to pay for it!

Ok rant off, but seriously I love CoD4 so look me up.

Will do night. Yeah there is nothing better than a good comp game.

I'll add you asap nightsky. What's your rank?

Rank 1, level 55. I wasn't about to start over just for new icon. Been playing this since it came out. BUT- it has been a few weeks. I'll have to fire it up tomorrow and get re-acquainted with it. Been trying to finish up Lost Odyssey, and replaying Mass Effect (what an amazing game!).

My favorite is old school death match, but some of the team games are good too. I've found the key is using the sound. It's done so well and with a good pair of earphones, you can spatially place where people are by thier footsteps and breathing. Nothing like blasting some fool right as he comes around the corner, only to hear him say I'm a cheater because he has UAV JAMMER so how'd I know he's there? Good earphones - that's the key.

I'm still playing Halo 3
DavyJones42 though. I haven't been on in a while, just got back from Germany.

Dart and SirK, I've sent friend requests. Jayson - what's your tag?

Mangyturkeysub. Will get on now to add u guys.

Back