What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andrew for Prez ... who knew

thbjr

Don't eat me,... Mr. Flytrap
I was watching the evening news on chanel 3 and they were talking about a 3rd party canidate from Tucson. I nearly died when I heard it was our own Andrew. I got a link to the story, here. :-O
Andy, who's going to be your VP?

Haha is that really the same Andrew??

-Ben

lol i listen to Diana on Sirius quite often.....she is nuts........

we did this to a guy on another forum......funny as hell........

It would have been better if somebody acually said his name but that would be to hard.

This sounds like an Ozzy thing. And this is only August!

It wouldn't make since on april fools would it?

Hello fellow Americans! While I have been the man behind the plan, I've not been in charge of running it as they state on the channel 3 news broadcast. My stances on the many issues are clearly what you want them to be! Don't worry about how they sound, as it is unlikely they will be implemented the way i state them anyway. I'm not a good speaker, and I'm not a motivator. But one thing is for sure, with my VP in place and everyone by my side, the USA will get what they want! Because just like here, a board of your peers (the moderators) will help me make my decisions. Not a group of friends that only want what helps us "at the top"
So it is here and now that I proclaim, my VP is not one person. It is a group of people. A group of people with views all across the board, where the majority rules. This group of people is you TerraForums. YOU are the sample Americans that will help decide what's best for the United States if I'm elected (as long as your able to vote of course ;) ) So lets stand united! And "DO THIS THING!"

God Bless America!!
*exits stage right*

:crazy: :jester:

O Andrew! My Captain! :usa2:

lol...we did this to my mom once. only it was a thing about a murderer writing down his next victims name....

:starts banning everyone:

I like this idea, Andy!

Yep! Yer definitely "coming up from behind" (LOL). Ya got my vote!!

Here that Est? don't ban BCK...

OOPPS!! that was supposed to be in a PM... :p

So am I going to be your running mate? ???

I'm not sure anyone on the FBI wanted list should be included... but since you are a TF member... You're in! Now lets see what you stand for in some of these politics threads LOL

I'm not sure anyone on the FBI wanted list should be included.

Don't worry about the FBI, they have to catch me first. Beside if we are elected we will control them.

Now lets see what you stand for in some of these politics threads LOL

If we're elected, my first act will be to poison President Beauchamp, then I'll be President. As President, I will standardize the healthcare system, making every American pay the same price for insurance. I will pass a bill that makes lobbying illegal. I'll open an investigation into Bushes Presidency and find the evidence that proves he is guilty of Treason. We all know the penelty for treason. I'll also investigate the oil companies to see if the increase of gas prices was planned. If it was then they will repay every American the damages they suffered for their own profit.

But the most important thing I'll do is make Dec 3rd a National Holiday.

Back