What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I look out the window and what do I find?

• Thread starter Wolfn
  • Start date

Wolfn

Agent of Chaos
Nemo.jpg

Please explain, is that your cat?

Ohh, and I was getting all concerned that you were being targeted by the Fertilizer Mafia who dispensed the infamous agent 6-6-6 to come and kill all your carnivorous plants. Gotta tell you though, Agent 6-6-6 is starting to slip on stealth since I can clearly see nearly the ENTIRE bag in the upper left hand corner of the surveillance still frame. Good thing you know about the danger and are on the look out though. Sadly I am afraid your neighborhood watch cat must obviously be in the Fertilizer Mafia's pockets and was slipped a package of high quality, imported from Columbia, kitty-nip on the side to overlook the intruder. Sheesh, where is the cat's sense of loyalty and duty? Pfffh, bought out by a bag of 'nip :(

Ohh, and I was getting all concerned that you were being targeted by the Fertilizer Mafia who dispensed the infamous agent 6-6-6 to come and kill all your carnivorous plants. Gotta tell you though, Agent 6-6-6 is starting to slip on stealth since I can clearly see nearly the ENTIRE bag in the upper left hand corner of the surveillance still frame. Good thing you know about the danger and are on the look out though. Sadly I am afraid your neighborhood watch cat must obviously be in the Fertilizer Mafia's pockets and was slipped a package of high quality, imported from Columbia, kitty-nip on the side to overlook the intruder. Sheesh, where is the cat's sense of loyalty and duty? Pfffh, bought out by a bag of 'nip :(
omg wow.....you have no idea how hard I laughed.......

my mom thought i had been hit with laughing gas......which has happened before so yea lolz...

Hahaha! Allegedhuman, that was great :p

Nice lookin cat
:)

I think people should stop making these topics that have nothing to do with anything.

-Ben

LOL :-))

I think people should stop making these topics that have nothing to do with anything.

Why? People are having fun and this section of the site is called "General Discussions", it's kinda like recess at school or break time at work. It's just a fun place to hang out & talk about whatever, irritate people with different political views than you, talk about fave music or movies, plants, bugs, etc. If you don't wanna participate in something cos you think is stupid that's fine but you don't have to be a party pooper.

Anyway, that orange cat looks like my buddy "Red" that I had to put down last January, he ate some thing while I was at work and it clogged his guts and I didn't have the $3500 for surgery.

Why? People are having fun and this section of the site is called "General Discussions", it's kinda like recess at school or break time at work. It's just a fun place to hang out & talk about whatever, irritate people with different political views than you, talk about fave music or movies, plants, bugs, etc. If you don't wanna participate in something cos you think is stupid that's fine but you don't have to be a party pooper.

some buddy is just wound a lil tight...........you want to see funny.......try posting in the general forum on a site 50 times larger than this on that jokes do not belong in the general forum.....especially when most of the active members post jokes or look forward to the jokes everyday......makes the Salem witch hunts look tame.....funny thing is, it happens bout every 6 months like clockwork :D

some buddy is just wound a lil tight...........you want to see funny.......try posting in the general forum on a site 50 times larger than this on that jokes do not belong in the general forum.....especially when most of the active members post jokes or look forward to the jokes everyday......makes the Salem witch hunts look tame.....funny thing is, it happens bout every 6 months like clockwork :D

Exactly. Of all the forums I visit, this has by far the tamest 'general' or 'off-topic' section I've seen. This stuff is fine, IMO.

BTW Ahmad, I recommend a dog for your little surprise!

Exactly. Of all the forums I visit, this has by far the tamest 'general' or 'off-topic' section I've seen. This stuff is fine, IMO.

BTW Ahmad, I recommend a dog for your little surprise!

I plan to get a dog. Possibly a Labrador.

I'm going to shower the pooch with lots of love and belly rubs (and perhaps ear scratches) :D

Yep, Drosera.....this is just a weird topic, seems to be more and more lately.

Anyway, that orange cat looks like my buddy "Red" that I had to put down last January, he ate some thing while I was at work and it clogged his guts and I didn't have the $3500 for surgery.

LOL! should we bring back 'Word Association'?

Well I mean there's nothing bad about it, but say I take a picture outside my window, and say "look".

Wow interesting. :p

-Ben

well do what most do....say "what the hell......" shrug your shoulders and move on......another site that im active on has over 18,000 members, over 2 million posts in the last 2 years, active users at anyone time averages somewhere around 800(450 or so online at the moment given most are working at this time and not on the forum)..........you have any clue how many wierd posts i look over in a day on that site alone?

Back