What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

twin rooms o_o its weird

Well, being that upper and i are both insomniacs, we were talking about our rooms....turns out our rooms are the exact same size, and we have the exact structure....same fan too xD. only real difference other than the type of bed and desk, is my nightstand and my growrack
My room
bedroom.jpg

his room
room.jpg

My closet
bedroom001.jpg

his closet
closet.jpg

my dresser....(he'll post pics of his tomorrow, same position and everything)
bedroom002.jpg

lolz,,,,,,wow.....................guess you guys have the same though path....or it just made sense for those things to go there.......

most of the houses in my area have the same amount of rooms and are the same size......

most of my friends live in the same style houses as mine...so when i go to friends houses their house is arranged just like mine.....actually my friend brian and I have pretty much the same room and we organize the same to the point...that instead of me asking where things are in his room when we go looking for things...i just think where i would put it..and sure enough its there lolz

lol thanks botan xDD i had my pings under it for awhile, it works really well. we just put the herb pack into it yesterday. basil,celantro,thyme,epazote,parsley, etc.

Lol weird. In my old neighborhood, alot of houses were built the exact same inside as my house. My friend's house was just like mine on the inside, but on the outside there was a big stairway leading to his door.

yeah, cookie cutter houses, but those are all neighbors...Upper and i are a couple thousand miles away from eachother

reminds me back when I was a sophmore in college and went to a party in a new housing... uh... battery? Hundreds, literally, of red brick houses for acres and acres that looked almost completely identical, all empty save for 3 or 4. looked like something out of a Stephen King movie.

Back