What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Technology bugs...

MrFlyTrap2

OMG h8 pings
Ooh the joys of the unexpected...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/n0ssUJhWKHo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/n0ssUJhWKHo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Gross!

Okay Nathan,

You just grossed me out!
Seriously!
:puke:

I will have to remember this however,
the next time I see an ant!

At least I'll know where to look!

Paul

they are attracted to the electricity, warmth, and darkness of it....and i bet since there is glass it may be humid in there.....

they are like roaches......

roaches will infest phones because they like the electricity

I think some kind of ant... yellow crazy ants maybe... is attracted to technology.

Now that's a high-tech, and expensive, ant farm!

I wonder if he called tech support to try to debug the machine.

I wonder if he called tech support to try to debug the machine.

Oh my gosh, that was the cheesiest pun I've read in my entire life.

GREAT JOB!:boogie:

I think some kind of ant... yellow crazy ants maybe... is attracted to technology.
Those I believe are calle pharoh ants. Or something like that.

The ants in there were probably attracted to the food in the kitchen, the darkness of the printer and maybe it was humid under the glass. The seem to be in the genus Formica or Camponotus. Though it is to blurry to tell I would guess Camponotus because of the presence of what looks like majors. They should have just put it outside under something to protect it fro rain and leave the scanner open, they would leave pretty quickly if they weren't to stubborn.

Back