What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Men or women?

the ONLY ppl that can complain to me about my hunting pics(aslong as they are fairly tasteful) are vegans........every time you buy a burger you kill a cow.......the doe above was shot for NO OTHER REASON than to fill the freezer with meat.......she wasnt shot to put horns on the wall....wasnt shot just to shoot her, there was 3 hours of hard work to do after the trigger was pulled, butchering her and packaging her for the freezer......ive got pics of me up to my elbows in blood in a deers ribcage while i was field dressing one.....i choose not to post those for obvious reasons.....been told by the mods that pics like the above are ok.....hell was told it was ok to post my branding pics last year and i find those to be a tad more gruesome than the above

It's only fair - I won't post a photos of me cleaning out a squash either. Some people might be bothered by graphic images of seeds and that weird stringy stuff.

lol just harvested two such squash out of my garden tonight....i can post such pics this weekend :grin:

Look away kiddies.

PukingPumpkin.jpg

Back