What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mini B-day party for my dog

• Thread starter Trapper7
  • Start date

Trapper7

Loves VFT's!
It's Taylee's 3rd Birthday today, so we had a party on the weekend. Here are a few pics.

Cake

new10-1.jpg

Yummm

new12-1.jpg

Still licking cake off her face

new13-2.jpg

She's yawning! Geez! That's the new toy she picked out at the pet store

new14.jpg

Yes, I made her the hat and no she didn't blow out the candles...I did ;)

LOL, I love the hat! :-O

The cake looks an awful lot like a can of dog food ;)

my wife tries to buy hats and stuff for our mutt.......the dog hates it........she removes anything from her head real quick and whines if they put a doggy shirt on her......the wife wants to buy her booty's for the simple fact the dog HATES having her feet messed with.......im begining to think my wife is sadistic.......

Super cute!

Aw :3. Happy B-day! I hope she enjoyed it! :banana2: :boogie: :-D :jester: :-O :woot: :grin: :) ;) :bigthumpup: :gulp: :beer: :rookwoot: :cool: :p :p :-P-: :D :clap: :nana:

Taylee is usually ok with wearing "clothes", but I would never put booties on a dog because they can't feel their paws touch the ground and it really freaks them out...at least most dogs act that way. I would advise against that, especially if you already know your dog would hate it, that's not very nice.

Thanks for the smilie attack :-D I'll make sure Taylee sees it
;)

Happy Birthday (belatedly) to Taylee! Cute pics. :)

I can't put any clothes on Ollie (like a sweater). He freezes in place and will not move. Literally. Won't move a muscle no matter how long you leave him. So I gave up on that. If it's really cold outside he will just have to shiver.

Lol, I put my socks on Spooky and she didn't like walking on them. She took really quick steps with her front feet. My mom's friend has a dog that if you put socks on it's front feet it would walk around on it's back legs.

Gorgeous dog trapper!

Thank you guys :)

See that's what I mean about the socks. They hate it because they can't feel their feet, so they'll do anything to avoid it, like walking on their back legs.

Back