What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Love your plants but don't [i]LOVE[/i] your plans - hysterical Earth First people

• Thread starter Alien1099
  • Start date
I like trees alot but... wow. That's strange.

o_O

I don't really find this "hysterical", but that's a little weird.

o_O

I don't really find this "hysterical", but that's a little weird.

Well hysterical is absolutely appropriate in this case because hysterical can also mean out of your mind or crazy. Usually it happens to people when something noteworthy actually happens to them like a mother's child drowning or somebody else close to somebody has just died, unlike in this video. That's the way I meant it, but it is a pun as well, so it's even more fitting.

Trees are not people. Anybody on their hands and knees crying out into the air and screaming about fallen trees is clearly hysterical.:crazy:

And a little weird is an understatement. Those people clearly have some very disturbing psychological issues.

Well hysterical is absolutely appropriate in this case because hysterical can also mean out of your mind or crazy. Usually it happens to people when something noteworthy actually happens to them like a mother's child drowning or somebody else close to somebody has just died, unlike in this video. That's the way I meant it, but it is a pun as well, so it's even more fitting.

Trees are not people. Anybody on their hands and knees crying out into the air and screaming about fallen trees is clearly hysterical.:crazy:

And a little weird is an understatement. Those people clearly have some very disturbing psychological issues.

Yes, I know what hysterical means, but I'm going to have to agree with you here.

I love that site - one of my favorites.

Hey - I love nature immensely. I am never happier than when I am in the nearby forests and mountains. Of course, I also love plants, we all do on this site.

But no doubt about it - these folks are whacked out!

Thats just not healthy. They must be pretty careful in life, I'd bet they'd have a seizure just from saying BLT.

heh that girl screaming at the end is the best part.. :p

-Ben

I consider myself and environmentalist, but...

those are environmentalist nut-jobs. Dang tree lovahs!

Back