What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VFT Sighting on HBO "True Blood"

Just watched the premiere of the new HBO show "True Blood" about Vampires in Louisiana. The opening credits/film montage had the very briefest of brief clips of a flytap closing what looked like a small frog.

The show looks to be interesting too...

Yeah I watched the premiere last night too and luckily I caught that also when it first starts there's a mudpuppy in the water.. =D

I liked it so far I have it recorded though it's too bad I don't have HBO luckily they're having a free week preview this week I guess I'll pick it up when the complete series is out..

I watched the premiere as well. I caught the VFT in the opening credits among other things. The story is good, the excessive sex is not.

I believe the same clip can be seen in a Nine Inch Nails video taken from one of their live concerts of the song Right Where It Belongs.

Back