What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some art I did of my plants for art class

Wolfn

Agent of Chaos
Here's something I did for my art class. This is a picture of my Nepenthes Ventricosa and Pinguicula Caerulea

artplants1.jpg

And here's a picture of the plants:
sickbutterwort.jpg

That's awesome! You have good artistic skill!

Not trying to hi-jack the thread, but here's something I did during the day of the Superbowl. I had one of those DuneCraft things (and no, I didn't trace, I sketched it, but I do have a regular drawing of CPs, but not as good as his, plus I can't get a photo of the whole thing :p).
SN850728-1.jpg

Very nice! I have art class next marking period or whatever they call it here, I hope I can do something as nice as that.

Very nice artwork there Ahmad and Capensis I had art class before sadly mine the teacher wouldn't allow me to do art of things I liked usually it had to be from a magezine they had or a bowl of fruit or lamp.. :-(

AWSOME job guys those are super nice drawings. I use to draw all the time when i was younger and now i draw once in awhile, some of my smaller drawings end up as tattoos on me somewhere..:blush: I cant draw people as good as i draw animals, plants, scenery, bugs and other things.

Awesome drawings Ahmad. I can't hardly draw a stick figure:-))

Im doing the same thing for my nepenthes, its only the contour lines of the plant, no shading or things like that.

Back