What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Visiting SF and Santa Clara

• Thread starter MrFlyTrap2
  • Start date

MrFlyTrap2

OMG h8 pings
Next week I will be back and forth between the San Francisco and the Santa Clara area for work and a bit of vacation.

Any local growers interested in showing off their plants? 8)

-Nathan

Hey there Mrflytrap2,
It was a gr8 pleasure to meet youand had a wonderful time time visitng with you today.
Thanx for all the help.
LMO

It was great visiting, I hope the green house turns out great!

But next time Lois, remind me to use sunscreen. ;)

Hope the trip went well, Nate. I'm heading to that area toward the end of November and I'm certainly looking forward to it. I've had a few invitations to see some collections, but I'm not sure if my travel agent (read: wife) is going to make time for me to do so... Last year I managed to get my wife to sign up for a multiple hour massage which conveinently left me available to sneak away for a while, which was when I met Lois.

If I can't manage it, I guess I'll just have to drown my sorrows on the wine tours of Napa we are taking...

xvart.

Hey there Mrftm,
sorry, i noticed that you had developed a little red neck by the end of the day.
Forgot the sun was that bad/good still this time of ear in CA,
LMO

xvart,
there is an outlet mall wiht a bunch of stores in it about 4 miles fron here jest drop her off and come by real quick.
LMO

Back