What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Art

Keep up the drawings! They're all amazing :) SKO, I have to say that the Gundam one is made of win xD. I can't remember the name, but you should do the one with the scythe and bat wings :3

Edit: Didn't see the 5th page. Swords, those are so awesome!

Swords, you work is fantastic! I especially like your Michigan J Frog. :)

Lol capensis, the one your thinking of is Deathscythe Hell from Gundam Wing

Yes, him. He's awesome xD. I thought that was Wing-Zero you drew x3

:offtopic: , but Deathscythe Hell Custom was always my favorte:

xxxg-01d2.jpg

Nothing special. Don't even know what they are really. I used to do these all the time in high school and college. I keep finding them through my school work and inside some books lol. I must have been quite bored as a student :blush:. I hope to eventually get some of them scanned and cleaned up and done in black. I've been saying that for years now, hasn't happened yet :eek:.

Some have more effort put into them than others. The flash washed some of them out.

P1020802.jpg

P1020805.jpg

P1020806.jpg

Recent, as of Sept 23rd.
P1020809.jpg

Last edited:
Crissytal, those are awesome! They would make cool tattoos :D

Thanks Moo! If I ever get a tattoo, it will be something that I've drawn :D.

Those are awsome Crystal! I really like the owl looking thing in the second pic.

Thanks Jay! I never realized that one resembled an owl. Thanks for pointing that out.

Crystal

Amazing drawings, Crystal :) I like how they seem so smooth and...I don't know what else to say, but it's awesome xD.

its not done yet...but i just started it like 20 minutes ago
HeliamphoraMinorsketch.jpg

taken from this photo of my new H Minor
HMinor001.jpg

Ahahaha must resurect art thread!!! i lost my completed Macrophylla and Lowii drawings D: sad days, but i did this drawing in class today after i completed my work...too much freetime on my hands!!!

SkullDrawing.jpg

Bringing this thread back from the dead because I made my best sketch yet. :) Excuse the flash.

Rita Mordio - Tales of Vesperia
SN853361.jpg

Comparison:
t16.jpg

Woah capensis, nice! They look almost exactly the same. And SK, very nice skull drawing.

Thanks Moo. :) I kind of messed up on her face, though. It should've been a bit broader.

Here is my award-winning Sarracenia Flava. It got "honorable mention" at my college art-show.

Trumpets1.jpg

Back