What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2photographs,

• Thread starter cmm889
  • Start date
uelsman1bale.jpg

uelsmann2.jpg

two photographs that arent done being worked, have 5 due on tuesday... this are just some preliminary set ups...

maybe I'll post some when I'm done?
any ideas?
-Chris

Wow, both really interesting. I definitely like the second one more, the first one creeped me out a bit, but both look seamless and realistic. Please show them all when they're done. I wish I were talented as such.

after a serious, thorough and complete examination of both photographs i have concluded............

that i need to play with photoshop more :D

personal preferance......i like the second one best........

I agree, the second one is best. But, it's not that the first one isn't done well (it is), it's just a bit too surreal or whatever the word is for my tastes.

I always wanted a tree-house. :p Maybe remove the truck/tractor in the background of the tree pic?

-Ben

Man, that first one of the bales of eyes is frickin' creepy...and my favorite :)

Very cool! I also like the second best. I really like that you made them black and white.

haha very observant drosera, I had noticed that as well, I was working really quickly and had 40 shots of course the one I pick had the truck in the background.
but alas I have 39 others I can swap it with luckily with all my layers saved it wont really require much effort to switch the photo out :)

anyone ever wants a small photoshop tutorial in stuff like this feel free to ask

Chris

Well done :) The first is creepy, but awesome. I'll wait till they get fed to horses or cows LOL. That'd be awesome to live in a tree, but not enough room xD

Back