What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inspired; more photography :p

Well it drizzled a bit today, and that caused everything that is water resistant to form water drops.

Please don't use my photography without my permission. I'm just too lazy to make watermarks.

First I saw the clovers...(I had to lie down on my jacket to get this so as not to get wet...:p)
12.jpg

Then the flowers...
14.jpg

And finally the VFT caught me by surprise :D
15.jpg

-Ben

I see why you said "dont use these pictures without my permission". Those are pretty nice.

Thanks :D. I haven't had any problems with photo theft (or at least none that I know of :p), but I do it just in case people forget that the pictures aren't free to use.

-Ben

wow, it looks as if those water are falling from the VFT.

Those are AWESOME! I LOVE the VFT pic. I think you can also see a spider web in the VFT? Or am I just imagining it? Great pics!

WOW! I love the first one :3, but the VFT photo is amazing as well!

:bigthumpup: Sweet pics. You don't see too many non-full color pictures anymore. And I'm generally not a fan....but you made me a beleiver!

Thanks guys! :D

I think you can also see a spider web in the VFT? Or am I just imagining it? pics!

Yep, that's a spiderweb. Those water drops are only there because of the spiderweb.

:bigthumpup: Sweet pics. You don't see too many non-full color pictures anymore. And I'm generally not a fan....but you made me a believer!

Haha thanks. Yeah usually I take color photos, but they didn't seem to convey what I was trying to portray, and so I chose colorless photos.

-Ben

Great pics! I love photography. Thanks for posting them.

The VFT pic is my favorite, hands down! Simply amazing, great job on your part.

my vote goes to the VFT.

Haha I guess everyone likes the VFT pic...

Thanks guys :D

-Ben

Now I just have to ask you guys:

Which picture is better? The Pinguicula or the VFT?

Dew_I_by_bamaud.jpg

15.jpg

-Ben

Very hard choice...I would say the Ping.

Thanks.

Yeah, I agree. The ping is just easier to look at, whereas the VFT takes some thought to I guess comprehend.

-Ben

Back