What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Samba de Amigo!

seedjar

Let's positive thinking!
So, did anybody pick this up this week? I missed out on the original DC version (although I still check eBay for it whenever I have a spare $200, which is few and far between.) The control is kind of screwy, but I'm hoping that if this one is popular enough they'll release a sequel that works with the Wii MotionPlus - I can only hope. Still, I couldn't miss it; it's one of my favorite arcade games, and it's got cameos from some of my favorite other DC games. If they ever release a new Space Channel 5, I'll be in heaven. I've almost completed Hard mode (and with the funky controls it's actually quite a challenge) and I feel like it was a well-spent $40. Samba!
~Joe

I've never gotten the DC one I really wished I had bought it when I could, but I'll try this someday maybe for christmass.

Whoah, I think I might hafta dig into my boxes of old-school video-games... I got Samba, knock-off maracas and other DC stuff like Space Channel5 and Jet Grind Radio I'd put up for grabs but there's no way I'd sell Red-Dog!

Back