Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Post VP debate thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post VP debate thread

I was surprised at how well Palin did, but I think that was mainly because she was dodging questions and falling back on her favorite talking points. I noticed at some points that the flow of her words was more of a speech than of a debate. She did show her teeth a bit, which is good for her. Palin looked very confident when on her talking points.

I thought Biden clearly came off as more experienced, and had some good one liners like the healthcare bridge to nowhere. He had a few stumbles, but he seemed to be more in the spirit of a debate. He did a good job not getting carried away on any pointless issues. He didn't touch Palin directly much, which was expected, although she did not return the favor.

It was pointed out that the moderation system was rather lax for this debate. I don't think Palin could have gotten away with as much canned material as she did had this been a more strongly moderated debate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I honestly think Biden had more airtime to get his point across than Palin. The moderator kept letting him rebuttal, and then assigning a new question to Palin.

The real question is, who was telling the truth and who was just talking the talk. I think Palin missed out on a big opportunity to slam dunk Biden regarding Kissinger. Right after the 1st Presidential Debate, Kissinger responded saying that he does not favor Obama's no terms meeting with Iran's President. Biden today repeated the same nonsense that Kissinger was on the same page as him and Obama.

Here's what I found on Biden's truth telling so far:
    http://kevinmccullough.townhall.com/...9-bcb7f37226fa

Yes it may be from a Palin bias blog, but facts are facts, statements are statements, and voting records are voting records.
    James 1:17

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the moderator had to be lax with Palin.....she has a pro-Obama book coming out.......to be overly aggressive to Palin would have been a hit to what lil credibility the demo's have

those that said Obama won the last debate cause he "did better than expected given his lack of experience" gotta be eating their words tonight cause if they use that to justify Obama getting a win over McCain instead of the dead tie most call it then Palin won by a landslide....

Biden spent almost as much time criticizing Bush as he did McCain.......loved the way Palin nailed him on always dwelling in the past if his ticket is about change.........she also pointed out how she has changed the government in her state instead of just talking about it like Obama/Biden

Biden lied on about half the things he said he voted on or against that McCain "voted with him" .....McCain did not......also the Clinton 100,000 cops on the street was a bunch of BS that bill was almost completely just gun control and did almost nothing to get more cops on the street

dont understand the global warming question.....neither are climatologists and she wanted a climatologist's answer.........

Biden gave the McCain campaign TONS of quotes to use against him cause he said one thing in the debate which was the exact opposite of what he actually did......

he is also full of crap saying Obama was after the Bush administration to make changes to Fannie Mae and company before McCain.....McCain was rallying against it BEFORE Obama was a US senator.....

Palin did damn good tonight, better than i even expected......surprised how well even the MSM said she did given their love affair with Obama
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hopefully factcheck.org will have a full article on the lies tomorrow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Early polls are showing Biden as the winner, but we'll see.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    depends what polls yah go by...... i can show yah a half dozen where Palin was the winner, half dozen where Biden was the winner...........overall i say bout a tie on performance but definatly a better one to watch than the Obama/McCain one.....cant fault Palin for sticking to McCains policies......thats what EVERY VP has done in these debates.....once the facts are layed out i give the slight edge to Palin.......but defiantly not a grand slam if yah throw out the Obama win cause he did "better than expected" last week...........
    cervid serial killer
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dr. Wurm i encourage you to look this one up your self:

he is also full of crap saying Obama was after the Bush administration to make changes to Fannie Mae and company before McCain.....McCain was rallying against it BEFORE Obama was a US senator.....
    McCain submitted a bill to reign in Fannie Mae and company in 2005(january i believe) it was voted down when it finally got infront of the senate in 2007......Obama became a senator in 2006 and has never submitted legislation to do any reigning in.....
    cervid serial killer

Two flies one pitcher. Minus the crap eating. obregon562's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I loved it. Palin got slammed. She didn’t embarrass herself for one reason; she’s a maverick who has a lot of exp. being an Alaskan mayor, governor, and oil executive. That’s all the idiot said! She dodged the real question oh, I dunno, 50 times?

Hopefully her true self will come across to the public. She seems to be a nice enough normal woman, but I do not want my friends mom running the country. She is an "average American". I don’t want an average person to be president (one heartbeat away!)! I want someone better & smarter than me to be president, which is obviously not her!

I was very happy how well biden did, and the 2 or 3 slam dunks he got in. Parties aside, you had to be a little touched when he choked up about his sons.

Anyway, good job Senator Biden!
    "It's easy to rip on cops, when you aren't the one needing saving"

My Growlist

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast