What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do Not Feed the Animals

I read this yesterday and it is SICK! This boy needs counseling really bad and I hope he gets the help he desperatly needs! How can a 7 year old think of doing such a thing! :-(

neat, I guess I'm sick but I think it's something a 7yr old boy would think of???

How is this neat??

How could a kid break into a zoo for 30 minutes going around killing animals without any one trying to stop him!?!

That is seriously messed up...

It is really messed up. This kid must have big problems and where are the parents? I hope the zoo sues the parents for all they got. Im pretty sure when I was 7 I wasnt thinking of killing animals.....

killing small animals is the first sign of a killer.

yeah... when I was 7 I was walking around the forests and swamps looking at the different plants and mushrooms. We did not have a zoo in any case, and if we did, the animals would freeze to death :) 6 months of snow hehe.

what do you mean? Roger William's Park Zoo has to go through the same winter.

How is this neat??

It think zero meant that in a sarcastic or ironical way. Just like one might say "Great" or "Wonderful" in a tone of voice that indicates anything but when a stroke of bad luck happens.

How could a kid break into a zoo for 30 minutes going around killing animals without any one trying to stop him!?!

I believe this happened after hours. There are fewer people around then.

Wow that's just crazy I saw this article on a gaming blog and this is crazy even more crazy is the kid got into this zoo like that at the age of 7 he shouldn't even be anywhere like that without his parents permission etc. since he's 7 they can't do anything?

I'm not saying throw the darn kid in jail, but the parents should pay the zoo what the animals were worth and more also they should be required to take this kid to see someone to figure out why this kid went insane like that I hope this kid gets something comming to him killing that many animals for no reason is just insane soon he might harm a human next once he's older.. :censor:

The zoo seems to have a motion sensor I guess they'll have to beef up security to protect these animals I just wonder what his parents are like.. :nono:

Some kids can just be cruel they're not taught to respect animals, but I hope the kid's parents take this as a big wake up call and find out what's wrong with him before he gets worse.

Just a zoologist in training. Besides - it's a matter of perspective. I'm sure to the croc this kid is a hero!

If I had to decide what to do in this case not only would the parents have to pay what the animals were worth. I would also try to make sure the boy do some kind of community service for the zoo. (With a close eye on him of course) Maybe he could be put on Elephant dung clean up duty? I am sure he would feel different about the zoo and harming animals after that.

That's so messed up o.o

I would also try to make sure the boy do some kind of community service for the zoo.

really? i wouldnt......a 7 year old aint going to understand it.......would go after the parents for child niglect but thats about it......the whole killing small animals as a warning sign applies to kids a bit older than this kid.......im guessing this lil kid is just facinated with crocs and wanted to watch them eat.....the kid prolly didnt realize the issues with killing the other animals to feed the croc, after all he has prolly watched crocs eat animals on TV a hundred times...........if the kid was 12 or 13 my reaction would be different........

I really don't think that a 7 year old kid wouldn't understand the problem with killing animals. If I do the math right a kid in second would be able to understand that. I crealy remember kids protecting caterpillars at that age! (I was one of them) :blush:

kids at that age are also tossing grasshoppers into ant piles

It think zero meant that in a sarcastic or ironical way. Just like one might say "Great" or "Wonderful" in a tone of voice that indicates anything but when a stroke of bad luck happens.

Sorry, you're right, that's probably what he meant. I guess I just took it the wrong way :blush:

So what was a 7 year old doing out by himself wandering the streets anyway? I agree, the parents should be charged with child neglect!

okay... rattler, never seen any one do that here. usually I see people like kids start killing bugs for no reason in 5th grade.

Back