What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Angels vs. Red Sox

• Thread starter obregon562
  • Start date

obregon562

Two flies one pitcher. Minus the crap eating.
Supporter
NOOOOOO!

My Angels lost. The best team in baseball lost. To the god damn Red Sox. The new Evil Empire imo. Man THEY HAD IT! 'Bar missed the BUNT, that 3 run bloop hurt last game...god they shot themselves in the foot! The Red Focks didnt win it-the Angels gave it to them after shooting themselves in the foot...10 times...

So, im pissed, that wrong team won AND GO TAMPA BAY!!!

Thoughts?

I've been a Red Sox fan since I watched them in the World Series, losing to the Cardinals, back in 1967. Go Sox!

I got to like the Red Sox when I moved to Maine in 1984 and have liked them ever since. But I've liked the Rays and their losing ways too and have seen them twice in the last two years when I was in St Petersburg. I'll be pretty happy no matter which of them wins. The owner of the Yankees lives in Tampa or nearby and, if they have any sense of humor, the Rays will run a victory parade past his house if they win the series.

Back