What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Obama is 3 for 3

• Thread starter Tropics
  • Start date
Speaking of polls I am sure most of you have heard of the Gallup Organization. They are known for having exceptionally accurate polling and effective samples. Coincidentally, in today's paper Gallup has Obama leading by less than 6 points. Frank Newport, editor in chief of Gallup Daily, stated "Clearly, the race has tightened."

So, beware of what polls you pay attention to. I am not posting this to show favor to either candidate, but I am making a point; if there is so much variation in the distribution of polling and samples, be careful how accurate you think they are. From the look of things, it is far from over.

Phil

McCain did grt in all of'em, atleast thats wat i thought.

go McCain!

yeah the same "reformed" Ayers that said after 9/11 that he wished he had bombed more?

That's actually a vicious misquote. Ayers actually said "I wish I had done more to stop the war in Vietnam."

If you like I can try to find a reliable backup to this.

well give his protesting against the war was making bombs and setting them off......uh what is that supposed to mean?

Now establish the relationship between Ayers and Obama. Did they make bombs together and blow up people? Or did they merely conspire to overthrow the country? Oh, and please produce evidence from reliable sources.

LOL! NO ONE WINS PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES! The winner of all debates is decided by whoever becomes president and so far that looks like Obama but, we wont know for sure.

given Obama and Ayers worked on the same CAC board which Ayers seemed to envision schools as "sites of resistance" and for teaching kids to oppose "oppression," with a focus on America's evil and racist past - and an eye toward "social transformation."...........i think he and Obama were kinda working close as they were on the same board and Ayers' general beliefs havent seemed changed.....its kinda like Obama's statement that he attended church for 20 years, had the pastor marry them and baptise his kids but he had "no clue Wright was so full of hate"......if you believe that i gotta believe you have your head stuck in the sand.....my wife quit going to church for less......whats more believable....that Obama sat in church for 20 years and didnt hear a darn thing said or that he knew exactly what Wright was preaching but lied to the press? really, which is more believable?

that the priest has issues but he simply ignored them instead of bothering to go to a farther church.

given Obama and Ayers worked on the same CAC board which Ayers seemed to envision schools as "sites of resistance" and for teaching kids to oppose "oppression," with a focus on America's evil and racist past - and an eye toward "social transformation."...........i think he and Obama were kinda working close as they were on the same board and Ayers' general beliefs havent seemed changed.....its kinda like Obama's statement that he attended church for 20 years, had the pastor marry them and baptise his kids but he had "no clue Wright was so full of hate"......if you believe that i gotta believe you have your head stuck in the sand.....my wife quit going to church for less......whats more believable....that Obama sat in church for 20 years and didnt hear a darn thing said or that he knew exactly what Wright was preaching but lied to the press? really, which is more believable?

MUTHI.

that the priest has issues but he simply ignored them instead of bothering to go to a farther church.

i gotta call bull.......if you dont agree with the one preaching you dont attend that church....otherwise why attend? bout the only way you could get away with it is if you were a strict catholic and the nearest catholic church was a LOOOONG ways away but another church not within easy driving distance in Chicago? ive got a dozen within 20 minutes of me.......and i live in BFE.........

Fine, if you call bull, I call shinanagins! :-O

given Obama and Ayers worked on the same CAC board which Ayers seemed to envision schools as "sites of resistance" and for teaching kids to oppose "oppression," with a focus on America's evil and racist past - and an eye toward "social transformation."...........i think he and Obama were kinda working close as they were on the same board and Ayers' general beliefs havent seemed changed.....

Do you have any evidence (other than your own opinion) that Obama and Ayers worked closely together? If so, do you have any evidence that Obama agreed with Ayers' social philosophy? Members of boards are often selected because they have different backgrounds and areas of expertise so that, as a group, they can view a problem from many different perspectives and provide leadership to the organization based upon broad knowledge.

Back