What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michele Bachman: Lady McCarthy?

The residency law [in regards to running for president] its stupid, in my opinion. if you have lived most of your life here and stuff, whether you were born somewhere else should not really matter. Anyways, you people are scratching at a rock. No matter what happens, if obama is elected he will be president. Apparently the hurdle was not so great that he could not run. I remember lots of republicans wanting Arnold Schwarzenegger to run for president. Apparently to them his birthplace was a non-issue.

So, as I said before, I do not care if either man was born somewhere else.

I remember lots of republicans wanting Arnold Schwarzenegger to run for president.

that was before they seen him in a head office.....those same repubs want nothing to do with him now that he has shown what he will do.......as i said i look at what a person has done instead of what a person claims they will do......as Bruce said a person aint likely going to break of many years of ingrained "programing"

Perhaps... but that wasn't my point

the point is the law of the land says has to be born in the US........if yah dont like it there are ways to try to get it changed.....but ignoring laws cause yah dont agree with them can lead to jail time.......

I'm making a list and checking it twice,
is Obama naughty or nice...

1. Obama is a Muslim
2. Obama went to a terrorist Medrasuh school
3. Obama isn't a Muslim after all, but we don't like his christian minister
4. Obama is "scary" with "dangerous" ideas (some of which are implemented done in N Korea now)
5. Obama is working to improve schools in poverty stricken areas, which is "communism"
6. Obama is registering dead poor people to resurrect them and make them vote democratic
7. Obama is a Terrorist, but not an Arab one...
8. Obama isn't a US citizen

Have I left anything out? What's the next joke? :-))

the point is the law of the land says has to be born in the US........if yah dont like it there are ways to try to get it changed.....but ignoring laws cause yah dont agree with them can lead to jail time.......

:-))

This is true, though.

But seriously, the point is if there were actual serious doubts on thelegitimacy of his papers he would probably have been barred from running already.

well apparently no one actually stopped and ask if he was......as i said my concern so far is that when asked to produce the documents which is easy enough for any of us native born US citizens to do, he has instead stalled.......as someone said that isnt proof of guilt, but it sure does raise flags.......

swords........i think Obama is as much muslim as he is christian.......from what ive seen of him he sure dont strike me as the religious type....be the religion christianity or islam......

Back