What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You know you've had a bad day when....

Trapper7

Loves VFT's!
This is happening to you right now!

new1-5.jpg

new2-5.jpg

Poor beetle. He gets swallowed up by my VFT and then when he finally chews a hole through it, the fire ants come and attack him, lol. He's still alive too! I'm guessing not for long though.

you should help it.

No thanks :)

Wow, that sucks for the beetle. To cheat death once and die immediatly after.

Wow, that sucks for the beetle. To cheat death once and die immediatly after.

I think you mean, to cheat death once and then die SLOWLY after. He's still alive.

man, it must be torture... i could imagine it being like getting a knife and peeling your skin slowly throughout your body until you die...

wow! Now I dont know whether to laugh or cry for the poor beetle. Mother Nature once again proved she has a sense of irony...... it must be very disappointing for the bug...something like for me would be survival of a deadly carcrash and then got hit by a meteor! :)

survival of a deadly carcrash and then got hit by a meteor!
more like surviving a deadly pool of acid, then when you got out there's 50 killer rats peeling every piece of your skin out while you just scream.

Holy crap you guys are graphic! :p

I just had to make this my new AV :p

Reminds me of Ben in the Night of the Living Dead.

LOL Poor thing D:
DOUBLE OWNED

Out of the fryingpan and in to the fireants. :p

Note: I know they're not fire ants. :|

Those aren't fire ants? I thought they were ???

Oh dear. Maybe they are. I don't know ants. I just gave it as a disclaimer so nobody would nitpick my joke.

I just can't do anything right these days. :p

IGNORE ME! :jester:

LOL, sorry :p I wasn't nitpicking :-D I'm sure they are fire ants, so your joke still works ;)

Clearly, he had a date with destiny! And try as he might - there was no backing out of that date.

I just checked on him/her and it's still very much alive! NOW I feel bad :-(

D: That sucks. Just put it out of its misery?

Back