What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Cause of Global Warming has been discovered.

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
Who would have thought that daylight savings time is the cause of the worlds changing climate.

fail-owned-drought-trigger-science-fail.jpg

Lol, wow. That's like that one video with the person who saw the rainbow in the sprinkler water and said there's something wrong with the water.

Wow, this just proves stupid people are breeding at an alarming rate. LOL

We were fools to have played God! Sticking our finger in the flow of time as we have, we have condemned all life on Earth as we know it!

May we all be forgiven.

is this a real article!?! lol!

The first time I saw that, I wished I had written it. Then I began to worry it might be real. Then I thought about it more and realized the person might be on to something. So I collected all available weather data for every country with daylight savings time and performed a number of complicated parametric and nonparametric statistical analyses. The results are finally in and I have found that, with p < 0.001, it is significantly warmer when daylight savings time is in effect.

Lol, wow. That's like that one video with the person who saw the rainbow in the sprinkler water and said there's something wrong with the water.

Why do people keep mentioning that? I saw it brought up on a rat forum too.

But yeah, I agree. :-))

Wait, I want to see that video! Where is it? lol

YouTube - search for "crazy sprinkler lady."
~Joe

Hyperlinks? Enough with your high-tech sorcery!
~Joe

LOL.
I still don't know how to show the video without a link x_x

I don't think you can do that with youtube.

You can, I've seen several people do it o_O

USe the "imbed video" option

LOL! We need a better educational system...

Education can fix ignorance and there seems to be much more ignorance than stupidity. Unfortunately, too many of the ignorant don't want to know anything different from what they believe they know. Some others aren't curious enough to care. But education does work for the rest. After all, every one of us was born completely ignorant of everything. I believe I'll stop right here.

Back