What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Election night plans?

I'll probably end up sitting around like a junkie on the couch watching CNN until my eyes and ears bleed. I love this stuff and all the commentary, political analysis, and "expert" opinions.

Scratch that. I'll now be driving to Tulsa, Oklahoma... Bah! Hopefully I'll be able to leave in time to watch some of later midwest/east coast results.

xvart.

I won't be --- I'll be contributing to the political process and working at the polls making sure everybody votes! :) Of course, non-partisan. Everybody should vote, after all.

Hell yeah Nep AK! I'm having the Daily Show/Colbert Report live on too with occasional skips to the other fake news networks like CNN, Ms.NBC and Fox during commercial breaks. I hope my plans don't have to change for tomorrow and tomorrow night. I've got food poisoning today by eating some horrible cheeseburger from the gas station when I took my dad out on his monthly errands.

Be glad you guys don't have to wait in the voter line with me and my trash bag in the morning if I'm not "done" being sick! Ain't no way I'm missing this... Better duck y'all! :-D

Oh crap, I forgot about that! I'll definitely be tuned in to Comedy Central.

"It's all over but the shouting..............."

;)

"It's all over but the shouting..............."

Nah, I was all done barfing last night! :-D

Right now i'm watching CNN and MSNBC with a bottle of sparkling cider waiting to celebrate Obama's victory...

What are you guys doing now?

Watching Obama WIN!

Looking for countries to flee to.

Well, I almost made it to Tulsa in time to here the election called. Although, while driving through Oklahoma I now feel very educated on the Oklahoma politics.

I would have made it in time except for a doe jumping out in front of my car while driving down the highway, which I hit/deflected off.

xvart.

Back