What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CP's at the 99cent only stores

Went to the 99cents only store in Fullerton, CA and saw they had hundreds of D. capensis for sale!

Wow, that's different, lol. Did you get any? I'm guessing no otherwise you would have so.

Awesome. It's quite rare to see cp's for sale around here. I've never seen them at any nursery, Lowes', or Home depot. But, I will occasionally run across a vft in the local grocery store. That's about it.

I hope you took advantage of this and stocked up!

Which fullerton? I live near by so i wana get one. Is it like in brea or City of Industy also known as Rowland Heights. :] Thanks

It's on the corner of Chapman and State College. No I didn't buy any, already have hundreds of this. I did buy a ton of VFTs, when they had them earlier this year.

i posted this on LACPS like last week. i didnt stock up. i already had a bunch of capensis seedlings..

ohh okay i'm going to get some capensis later with my mom, im just 12 :]

Back