What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

an experiment in animal psychology

• Thread starter losfreddy
  • Start date

losfreddy

Composter
So many scientists, such as I, have contemplated and argued many theories of evolution and social development in animals. As many of us already know, Homo sapiens are the most intelligent mammals on the earth; but this is a very oriented view of what intelligence is. Recent studies conducted at various institutions have concluded that all mammals have a similar process of thinking. The brain is like a computer, processes information, and sends signals from neurons and receptors to other parts of the body. The chemical signals give the animal voluntary and involuntary responses to stimuli. In my lab, I intend to denounce the theory proposed by other colleges of mine that small mammals are incapable of processing complex information.

Study one.. Can a dog learn literature?

I worked hard at teaching my dog to write literature with some degree of success. The dog understands that the English is a complex language and struggles on the subject. On the other hand, the dog math skills may be up there with that of a mathematician...

IMG00151.jpg

IMG00153.jpg

Further studies will prove that all mammals are as equally intelligent as humans and I intend to publish my findings for all the scientific community to see.

Barktrand Russell?! LOL ;)

No likey Bertrand Russell or just my terrible joke? :)

well, you'll get laughed at for sure but maybe you're on to something! lol.

:-D It's nice to have some good silly fun around here again after political insanity season!

Woah, no way! I'm doing the same thing with fish!

Make sure to teach him to only read the bolded titles, italicized words, and graphs/diagrams in that textbook. We want him (or her) to get an accurate/equivalent education.

xvart.

Last edited:
Pick up some Clifford the Big Red Dog's Notes! :)

Back