What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A little favor to ask of the photographers out there...

seedjar

Let's positive thinking!
I'm looking for high-resolution pictures of a few CPs. VFTs, Sarrs, Neps and Drosera are pretty much what I'm looking for at the moment - the really ubiquitous ones. (VFTs, of course, being the most obvious carnivore of all, is best, but a selection would be great.) I've been looking through various folks' photo collections online and have come up with a few goodies, but most are too small. Any help would be great.
Thanks,
~Joe

if yah run across any of mine yah want to use i can maybe find the original...........maybe...........

Do you have a Photobucket account or something? I'm searching your handle but not turning up much. Nice critters, though.
~Joe

http://s378.photobucket.com/albums/oo223/CPLoverHalt/ and this is a nice close up of a trap <mine>
vfttrapclose.jpg
lemme upload a bigger pic of that brb.

Thanks Halt, but those are a little smaller than I'm looking for. I'm trying to Photoshop them, so I need to start with something extra-large so that the detail isn't lost in the process.
~Joe

I know im adding a bigger pic

Aha, thanks.
~Joe

My money shots

Ask and thou shalt @#$%in' recieve

Credit to Jason Osmann if you use em

If ya see anything of mine ya wana use go right ahead Joe. ;):D By the way i PM'd yaz..

Dude, check the NECPS show thread! If you see any pics there you'd like, message the owner.

I have some decent ones.
If I dig deep enough I'm sure I can find tons more.
JMatt

dsc00250hu9.jpg

dsc00205ys5.jpg

dsc00377hn4.jpg

dsc01838le9.jpg

dsc01878ad8.jpg

Back