What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

trip

• Thread starter Halt
  • Start date
Im taking a trip from my house from tomorrow to sunday. what should i do for my plants? :] any suggestions / tips would be great.

What kind of plants? If they are Dionaea, Sarracenia, or any plants that sit in a tray of water, just make sure the tray they are sitting in has water and they will be fine. As for Nepenthes and other plants, just water them good just before you leave and they should be fine. Then water them as soon as you get back (if they need it).

xvart.

capensis, dionaea, sarracenia, and nep judith hindle,

Do you mean Sarracenia 'Judith Hindle'? Or possibly Nepenthes 'Judith Finn'? There is no Nepenthes 'Judith Hindle.'

As for those plants...
Just water them well before you leave and they should be fine. Thats what I always do with mine when I go on trips for a few days. (In fact, I'm on one of those trips now.)

The first three will do fine in a tray of water for five days. Just generously water the Nepenthes before you leave.

xvart.

Back