What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm still alive!

Now go to the board and write "Hillary is not the devil; she'll be Secretary of State" 100 times. It makes me uneasy writing it even once.

Josh- So sorry to hear of your misfortunes. I could tell you to try to be strong and all that... but I would probably sound redundant. Time does mend a broken heart. You have much to be proud of and look forward to with your graduation coming up and all. You'll find love again and it will find you. But for now it's ok to feel the hurt. I have a feeling you're going to be ok. You've gotten through nursing school and you'll definitely get through this as well.

People here do care...but as some said they tend to shy away from saying anything at all because they don't know what to say to help you feel better. You have MANY friends here...more than you probably think. You know you can pm anyone here if you need an ear to listen or a shoulder to cry on. It's ok. Your friends will welcome it.

Please don't take the lack of public comments as a sign that nobody cares about you or your feelings. We all do.....it's just a touchy subject that must be tread lightly.

We're all thinking of you and wish you the best, even if we don't always say so.

Phil

Thanks everyone. Sorry for snapping. Just been in a bad place lately. A really bad place.

Thanks everyone. Sorry for snapping. Just been in a bad place lately. A really bad place.
No sweat. We've all been there. Kinda like having a really rough day at work and when you get home nobody bounces up to greet ya and welcome you home. Not even the dog. :-(

Congrats on the graduation and nice to see you. Growers like us are perrenials...we always come back:-D

Wow! TAMLIN! Your back dude! WOW. Good to see you!

Back