What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Must Read!!!

Okay so heres my story........

Once in july this past year a lady two buildings away from me died
and she was a drug attic, so every day in july i would go to my friends house right
and there would be that awful smell when you walked by so finally the neighbors could not take it in september, so they called the cops the cops came and broke open a window when they broke it you could see a giant swarm of bugs come out and the stench grew stronger it was disgusting they found the old lady on the floor with drugs in her hand when they took out the body i thought i was going to die, she was rotting they put her body on 2 cart rolling things since it was so rotten it fell apart they covered it with a red cloth we later found out she had no family they had to fumigate the house i dont think they are ever going to put that apartment up for sale it smells if you walk by on a hot day.... when they took her out you could smell the stench like all the way near my building
thats why i never go over my friends house but thats not the worst in my apartment complex but its not as bad as a rapist living in your hallway or haveing snipers on your roof because there is a pshyco in the next building over scary place i tell you but the people are nice sometimes!! the worst influence is on little children espescially with crack bags laying on the sidewalk it is known for its drugs and violensce not long ago a kid got kiddnapped. But there are nice people that give you candy when your walking at night!!

Please feel free to coment on my story, if you have similar stories please do tell!!!

Why Must we Read?!!!

I could have done without the story..thanks.

Scot

Kamil............. what's a "crack bas"?

lol, crack bas.

And yeah, why must we read? I think you should really change the title for people who would rather go without reading a story about dead crack-heads that smell.

If you think thats gross, check out this; or this slightly different version of the same story.

Sorry its crack bags......I pust this title so everyone would read it.....thats a scary story......35 years wow....

So we're looking for weird tales or so?

These are mostly all my dads inner city tales, I live in the country.

My dad lives on the 13th floor and he was watching TV one day when he saw a guy go flying by, he'd jumped from the 18th. The guy didn't explode like everyone says he just swelled up real big then "expelled" out of all the holes. ew!

Another time a guy got pushed off the building onto a car while I was visiting (not mine thankfully).

One summer a drug deal apparently went bad and a guy got shot and the killer(s) stuffed him in the garbage chute, hoping he'd slide down to the incinerator but the body got stuck about 1/2 way down... stinking up the place.

One of my dads coworkers was a heroin addict who also occasionally attempted to kick by switching to booze. He was back and forth between H and Liquor for 20+ years after returning from Nam. Always undependable but a good worker if he showed. Well he'd been gone for 2 weeks (my dad figured just another bender) so finally my dad went over to the guys house and found him dead and bloated in the middle of July. The coroner said he'd probably died at least a week before my dad found him.

As far as the smell goes they have professional companies who do those jobs, they get paid handsomely for it too! If the person has no surviving kin the city or bank or whoever now owns the property will do it because otherwise it'll have to be torn down, nobody will move in.

But there are nice people that give you candy when your walking at night!!

So the must read moral of the story is that it is "okay" to take candy from strangers at night, as long as they are nice?

xvart.

So the must read moral of the story is that it is "okay" to take candy from strangers at night, as long as they are nice?
Nice or if they're driving a windowless "ice cream and puppy" delivery van! lol! :D

It's a shame the cities have been turned into what they have been (we call Minneapolis "Murderopolis") but we only have our Keynesian economic system to thank for creating this situation. Beginning in the 1930s and happening right now on the news with these bailouts and "injected economic stimulus packages". These are said to "save the economy" but they only save one class. At the same time these "injections" ALWAYS allow unions and the labor force (wage slaves) to be further and further marginalized so the corporations can continue power brokering of the ruling elite. All this leads to widespread disenfranchisement and unemployment or "inner city decay" or "decline of infrastructure" as economists would put city communities (i.e. working class communities) going to hell.
These terms certainly take the notion of humanity out of it completely!

Back