What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Missing person" update?

• Thread starter RL7836
  • Start date
Thanks for the kind words friends and please don't worry...I done did that enough for all of us!

Why, Jim Scott, because I was thinking YOU and contacted Andrew....funny how it goes like that!

Thanks as well for the plant offers, Soon as I get my drive back I might take you up on it:-D

Egads ! Glad to hear your getting some sleep and around a bit better. My wife has finally been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia among a few other things. She has some similar stories to tell, forgetfulness, pain, anxiety, no sleep, yada, yada. Doctors think they're chasing the boogeyman or some other invisible ailment, purely imaginary of course. 6 months later, some meds. finally work but only make things bearable for her. I feel for Valerie it's hard to support when your not sure what to do. Most of all take care of yourself and from what we've found you have to not only drive your doctors to the point sometimes you have to lead them by the hand. Don't forget to go over all the bills as it seems every other one contains some sort of error. Not in our favor either by some miracle, hmmm. Take care man !

I don't know how people do it. You and Droseraguy's wife are suffering from what one of my public health professors calls diseases without an etiology (cause). That leads many people to assume the diseases don't exist, following the "if I don't understand it, it isn't real" line of thinking. Every disease must have gone through that stage and I hope our rapidly increasing understanding of the immune system and autoimmune problems will be able to help both of you. Hang in there for now; I'm amazed at how people get through it.

Hey Tamlin! Glad to hear you are still kicking. Sorry about your bodily functions. I have discovered that old age is sometimes not great, but for me it is better than the alternative.

I am sorry to hear of your troubles with terrible medical staff. I know how frustrating that can be. I relatively new to CP's but would love to offer something to start your collection back up. Unfortunately I have very little. I do have some D. capensis seedlings both read and white, that I would ship to you at no charge. Just PM me an address if you are interested. I know they are common, and you may still have some, but they are yours if you would like. :D

i do not know you Tamlin, but the "forum elders" speak often and highly of you. I have tons of sarras if you want them. Welcome back t the cp community, and hope all goes well for you. Get better soon!

Back