What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your talking to one of GA newest Graduate Nurses!

JB_OrchidGuy

Cardiac Nurse
I took my final yesterday and passed! With all the mess going on and more hitting the fan right before the final, I was a little worried. I did not study at all really for the test. Looked over a few notes last min, but no studying.

So with all that said I am one of the newest Graduate Nurses in the state of GA!!!! Will take my boards around February or so.

Congratulations. I know difficult times have caused my own grades to suffer in the past. You were really fortunate, considering that you did not study. I am very happy to hear that everything came out well for you and that this difficult time in your life did not damage your education too. I myself have been less fortunate in that regard before.

Good job! Either the information stuck with you (meaning you didn't need to study for it) or you bombed it and they just really needed to pass some people :jester: Let us know how the boards go!
Andrew

Wow, congrats!
Way to go!

That should tell you something right there ! Hey now that your a grad. nurse and all how 'bout throwin' some percodan this way. It would go great with my peanut butter and banana sandwich ! Way to go Josh

Congratulations on your accomplishment! Excellent field with lots of opportunity ... :bigthumpup: .. :beer: .. :woot: .. :boogie:

Congrats! I must admit I've toyed around with entering that field myself. Lots of work, but at least it's stability!

Congrats Josh. Way to go. That's quite an accomplishment.

Woot, congratulations! Quite an accomplishment ^^. I think this deserves a smiley spam! :3 :) ;) :D :p :-O :banana2: :boogie: :jester: :-D :woot: :clap: :alien: :grin: :) :lol: :bigthumpup: :rookwoot: :beer: :cool: :p :nana: :-P-:

Wow, so all that work has paid off, eh? As someone going through a grueling and stressful little spell here too, let me offer my congrats, and a toast to success! Nothing worthwhile is ever accomplished without a lot of hard work!

Max

Congratulations J.B.,good job!

Congrats Josh... well done indeed mate

Congratulations Josh. I'm glad to see you're finally one of the educated elites. Do you like Obama now?

Congrats, Josh. Are you going to continue to work nights or change over to the day shift? My wife has to work the 24th, 25th, and 25th nights (7pm to 7am)... I guess that is to be expected being one of the new people. I think the only holiday she gets off is Mother's Day!

xvart.

Congrats! nice job seeing as you did not study. :)

Back