What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guten Tag

gate.jpg

I'm working during the days but having a blast at nights, omg love Berlin!!!!
Av

P.S., South Park in german is a hoot!!!

All free men, wherever they may live, are citizens of Berlin, and therefore, as a free man, I take pride in the words, 'Ich bin ein Berliner'
President John F Kennedy

Enjoy! Traveling sounds nice...
When I first saw the thread title I thought, "Guitar tag? What's that?"
~Joe

What are you doing over there this time of year...
:rookwoot:All the Open-Air Heavy Metal festivals in Germany happen during summertime! :rookwoot:

Actually I'd love to be traveling too! See any DADA museums there? :)

I first read the thread title as "Gluten Tag". :-))

Gluten Day? Oh man, I gotta get off the gluten as it is! I consume more cereals than need be............

Great shot of the Brandenburg BTW. :bigthumpup:

Better there than here ! Have fun.

Do you speak German? What are you doing in Germany?

Did you see the lady in red cheongsam? :0o:

I was unavoidably detained by the border patrol and only caught a glimpse of her as she was leaving on the S-Bahn train.

But if she sees this then...
Cavenagh Bridge on Chap Goh Mei, I will be the one in uniform tossing apples into the water.

;)

HEY B!!! Nice nice!! looks like you are having a great time mate. :)

I was unavoidably detained by the border patrol and only caught a glimpse of her as she was leaving on the S-Bahn train.

But if she sees this then...
Cavenagh Bridge on Chap Goh Mei, I will be the one in uniform tossing apples into the water.

;)

Such a pity. The chance is only once in Berlin and you missed her.

Question: Would an apple sink or float in Singapore river? ???

back home, enjoyed my time in Germany and classes were great. The trip home errrr well... 6 hour initial delay in Berlin set up a chain of events with stand bys, canceled flights, lost baggage, 24hrs in JFK (what a nightmare LOL) etc etc etc, but 3 days later Im home now wohoo... errr one bag is in still in New York another in Cincinatti, but at least they are in the system

will catch up on PM's when the sleep and nyquil wears off LOL

I dunno Cindy, I found an orange and a single joaquim orchid flower left on the bench at the train station ;)

float :p

gute nacht
Av

Hey there!

Sounds like your trip was awesome. Hope you got lots of good photos. :) But welcome back!

Back